[birdky] Ntaba Birding Safari - Victoria Falls/Botswana/Namibia Safari

  • From: "Rob Mountain" <mountainbee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 22:00:59 -0500

Scott

Ntaba Tours has some wonderful trips scheduled for 2008.  We especially
would like to bring to your attention our Ntaba Birding Safari
<http://www.ntabatours.com/birding-oct08.htm>  in October 2008 and our
Victoria <http://www.ntabatours.com/botswana-08.htm>  Falls/Botswana/Namibia
Safari in November 2008.  Our other scheduled safaris also promise to offer
a great travel experience to South Africa and can be viewed by clicking here
<http://www.ntabatours.com/2008Tours.htm> .  Please take some time to view
the details on these trips.

Thank you for taking a look at our safaris for 2008, and we look forward to
hearing from you.

With best wishes

Rob and Stella

 <http://www.ntabatours.com> Ntaba Tours