[birdky] Nelson's sharp-tailed sparrow. Jefferson County.

  • From: "Ben Yandell" <by@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Birdky" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 20:42:29 -0400

Mary Walter and I bumped into Tom and Colleen Becker and Barbara Woerner at
Hays Kennedy Park just before dusk.  We searched the previously described
ditch, hoping for the marsh wren or the LeConte's sparrow, but no luck.  All
we found was a Nelson's sharp-tailed sparrow.  Don't know if it is the same
bird from several days ago or if a new bird has arrived.

Ben Yandell
Louisville