[birdky] Lake Barkley Osprey Cam-Chick Hatched

  • From: Ed Ray <edrayosprey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 17:48:48 -0700 (PDT)

Right on schedule, our first osprey chick hatched today, Easter Egg and Mothers
Day Hatch! We have a must see video clip saved today of the newly hatched chick
being fed in the "photos and videos" section. Due to a technical issue we were
not able to begin streaming live video today but should do so tomorrow. Go to:
http://www.keepky.org/index.html to see the new images, live images are
available during daylight hours only, saved images anytime.

Saw and heard a female woodduck with a new brood of tiny ducklings today
swimming up the Tradewater River. She sure was proud of her new brood, calling
about every three seconds as they swam up stream.

Ed Ray Hopkins Co.