[birdky] KOS meeting Rooms Available

  • From: "Bennett, Mark" <Mark.Bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:45:35 -0500

Friends:

The Fall KOS meeting will be held September 29 - 01 October at Greenbo
Lake State Resort Park near Ashland.  The meeting's featured speaker is
Chris Sloan, hummingbird banding expert, from Nashville, TN.

As of a few minutes ago, the Greenbo Lake Lodge had 13 rooms remaining
at a KOS rate of $55 plus tax.  I urge all members and guests who have
not registered at the Lodge to do so ASAP as the holding date for rooms
has elapsed.  I look forward to seeing each of you there and hope for an
productive and interesting meeting.

Sincerely,

Mark

Mark Bennett, President