[birdky] Gull and waterfowl trip 12/07/03

  • From: HapC1@xxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 10:52:13 EST

Sunday, December 7, 2003 - Kentucky/BarkleyDams. For gulls and waterfowl. 8
a.m. CST. Meet at the parking lot below Barkley Dam on the East side. Leader:
Hap Chambers (Ph. 270-753-9636; e-mail: hapc1@xxxxxxx).
The lake level is two feet above winter pool which will make gull watching
more difficult.  We will hope they open the gates at the dams and bring the
gulls to us.  It is supposed to be COLD so please come prepared with warm
clothing.  Bring your scopes and snacks we can stop for lunch at one of the
local fast
food restaurants.
Hap