[birdky] FW: KY flyover. OM

  • From: "Watson, Danny (FW)" <Danny.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Brunjes, John (FW)" <john.brunjes@xxxxxx>, "Vorisek, Shawchyi (FW)" <Shawchyi.Vorisek@xxxxxx>, "Burford, Laura (FW)" <Laura.Burford@xxxxxx>, "Sprandel, Gary (FW)" <Gary.Sprandel@xxxxxx>, "Steve Beam " <kygov1098@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Steve Beam " <kygov1098@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Brunjes, John (FW)" <john.brunjes@xxxxxx>, "Warnecke, Jeff (KSP)" <Jeff.Warnecke@xxxxxx>, <1079fm@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Warnecke, Stacy (KSP)" <stacy.warnecke@xxxxxx>, "Ralph Gould" <picnic42@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 09:03:07 -0500

Everyone:

I forward this E-mail from Liz Condie of Operation Migration.

Yesterday's flight was a great viewing opportunity for everyone who
braved the cold to see OM has they left their last KY stopover headed
for Tennessee.

Check out the message below for details.

Danny.

Danny Watson

#1 Sportsman's Lane

Frankfort, KY 40601

1-800-858-1549.  352

Did you know....

The Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources (KDFWR) manages,
regulates, enforces and promotes responsible use of all fish and
wildlife species, their habitats, public wildlife areas and waterways
for the benefit of those resources and for public enjoyment. KDFWR, an
agency of the Commerce Cabinet, has an economic impact to the state of
$4.8 billion annually. For more information on KDFWR, visit our web site
at fw.ky.gov.

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachment, is for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly
sender, by e-mail, and destroy all copies of the original message