[birdky] Re: Does KY State FW keep issuing permits till 400 people call in verified killed birds??Re: Re: Hunting Permit? & Lottery ??is there time??? Re: Sandhills

  • From: "Joan Carr" <joan-of-art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brainard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'BIRDKY'" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 14:56:11 -0500

One thing which I really enjoy about other bird listservs, i.e.Carolinabirds
among others, is more toleration for discussions which interest birders of
the area which the listserv "SERVES". Just my opinion. Plus, are we not
supposed to sign our full name and where we are located when we post on
"birdky"?

Cheers,
Joan Carr
South Williamson, Pike Co.

I would like to respectfully suggest that the back and forth on this topic
be discussed between
individual folks and that if some final strategy is formulated, that
subscribers of this listserve be directed to a link describing it for their
individual review and enlightenment, perhaps on the Kentucky Coalition for
Sandhill Cranes web site ...

bpb