[birdky] Re: Dewey Lake CBC 12-29

  • From: Troy Evans <chillyweather@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:32:02 -0500

I apologize, the subject on that last email should have read 'Dewey Lake CBC
12-29-07.

                    Thanks,

                          Troy Evans

From: chillyweather@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birdky] Dewey Lake CBC 10-29
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:15:54 -0500

Hi all,

   The Dewey Lake CBC (Floyd County) is scheduled for Dec. 29th.  This is our
4th year for Dewey Lake, so come on out and help!  This CBC covers Dewey Lake,
Jenny Wiley State Resort Park, the town of Prestonsburg and parts of Pike and
Martin County.  If you are interested, please contact me at
chillyweather@xxxxxxxxxxxx

    Thanks!

         Troy Evans

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!

The best games are on Xbox 360.  Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360
Console.