[birdky] Bob Cat Image

  • From: "Bennett, Mark" <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Birdky (E-mail)" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:58:19 -0600

07 November 2003:

I was fortunate enough to get a copy of a photo of a bobcat taken in Butler
County.  The image is of poor to moderate quality, but considering that it
was taken at night by a hunter from a deer stand, it came out quite well.  I
know that it is not a bird, but I wanted all nature lovers who subscribe to
birdky to have the opportunity to see this image as human encounters with
this species in the state are quite uncommon.  This link below is to the
home page of my site with a featured link to the Bobcat or choose the second
link to go directly to that page.

http://www.ornithology.logan.k12.ky.us/
<http://www.ornithology.logan.k12.ky.us/>

http://www.ornithology.logan.k12.ky.us/Bob%20Cat%20Photo.htm