[birdky] Re: BKY: Whooping Cranes at Muscatatuck

  • From: John Favinger <favebird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Beckhambc@xxxxxxx, ky <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:36:26 -0800 (PST)

    The cranes arrived here about 9am.  If conditions
are favorable, they will be leaving about 7-7:30
tomorrow morning.  They will make a flyover or the
Sandhill Ponds parking lot as they leave.  That will
be the only chance for the public to see them while
they're here.  Sandhill Ponds parking lot is located
on the main N-S road of the refuge.
                                      John Favinger
                                      Seymour, IN