[birdky] Re: Baltimore Oriole

  • From: "Susan Lambert" <sclgeographer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Birdky'" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 11:58:45 -0400

Yup..Orioles are in northern Anderson county also.  I heard a wood thrush
this morning down in the big woods.  And.I have several hummers buzzing
around.

As an aside..none of my Ash trees have leaves yet.  Most of the other trees
are just starting.  Leaf out seems awfully late this year.  I reckon the
birds who have gotten here are wondering where the heck the leaves are.

Susan Carson Lambert

Northern Anderson County

  _____