[birdky] Re: Backyard Birds

  • From: Terry Anderson <tpaulanderson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bereahager@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:10:01 -0400

I parked my car at a motel in Louisville from March 12th-23rd while on a
birding trip to Trinidad and Tobago and a carolina wren had built a nest in my
right drivers fender well while I was gone. They are industrious...saw a common
grackle today FOS and my second brown thrasher of the year.

Terry Anderson
Northern Anderson County.

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me