[birdky] Re: BKY: Nighthawks

  • From: "Lyneart" <lyneart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <patjanebell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "BirdKY" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 04:29:02 -0500

We also saw our first Nighthawks Friday at about 6:30 - a half dozen or so
along with scores of swallows.
   A couple of days ago we spotted several Bobwhites at a dust bath under some
trees where the cows hang out. They flew seconds later. I almost never see
Bobwhites before they startle me by exploding into the air.
Frank Lyne frank@xxxxxxxxxxx near Dot in Logan County