[birdky] BKY: Eastern Phoebe

  • From: "Jeff & Deborah Climie" <DR4Jesus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 07:56:03 -0500

I am sorry for the late post, but I just subscribed to the lists since I am
working here in Ky for 7 weeks. Maybe this has already come through, though
I haven't seen it myself, so forgive me if it has.  On Sunday, as I was
walking around, I saw an Eastern Phoebe in Fogertown which is located in
Clay County near SR 472.  If you are interested in seeing it, email me.

Happy Birding,

Jeff Climie

Fogertown, Clay Co. KY

1000 Cambridge Station Rd