[betabookcourier] Re: increased speed when moving in mp3 files

  • From: Katie Walker <katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: betabookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 15:59:15 -0700

This checkbox allows you to enter a folder name only once when you're transferring multiple files. The idea is to present you with the dialog box only once for the whole group of files rather than once per file. TT will give each file in the group a custom or "default" name, but will use the folder you specify as the default transfer location for each file. I tried to explain this new approach on the beta page under the TT changes. Please let me know if the description on the web page is confusing since this is the text we'll use when we send out the release to everybody else. That goes for all the other feature descriptions, too.

Thanks,
Katie

At 02:42 PM 10/14/2005, you wrote:
I'm reading an audible file and the bc seems to move faster when I go back or ahead by 1 or five minutes. Thanks, BC gurus!
And the book courier transfer took manual is indeed there and quite accessible. thanks.
I have one question: when I went to transfer an audible book, there was a checkbox which said: "use default settings for rest of
transfers". I suspect this lets me use any changes i've made to the defaults for the rest of my transfers. Is this correct? What's the
intent of this checkbox? Should the message read "use current settings" instead of "default"?

Katie Walker
Springer Design, Inc.
katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx