[betabookcourier] increased speed when moving in mp3 files

  • From: "john riehl" <realman02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "beta book courier list" <betabookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:42:27 -0400

I'm reading an audible file and the bc seems to move faster when I go back or
ahead by 1 or five minutes. Thanks, BC gurus!
And  the book courier transfer took manual is indeed there and quite
accessible. thanks.
I have one question: when I went to transfer an audible book, there was a
checkbox which said: "use default settings for rest of
transfers". I suspect this lets me use any changes i've made to the defaults
for the rest of my transfers. Is this correct?  What's the
intent of this checkbox? Should the message read "use current settings" instead
of "default"?