[bestwayfarms] Re: get togather

  • From: "Jean L Austin" <jaustin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bestwayfarms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 17:18:17 -0400

Hello everyone!
I too would like to see the group get back together.  Maybe find some content
for the web site.  It is paid for another year, so we should use it, even if it
only for outreach or education.
I too am changing jobs.  Still with Wal-mart, but moving to the Stow store as
ICS team lead.  That will put me back in the back room where I LOVE to be.  I
start in one week and I am really really excited to be making the change.
Michael has a third grandbaby on the way (she is in labor now).  Amanda and I
are pursuing the native American path with some elders from Canada.  We are
really loving that.  I don't think Michael will be attending many meetings with
me, so I will have to manage the driving on my own more often. hmmmmm.
At some point we could meet at my place.

Take care all and blessings always,
Jean
Be careful out there among the English !