[bestwayfarms] Re: get togather

  • From: Monique Theoret <moniquetheoret@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bestwayfarms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 17:57:45 -0700 (PDT)

Kim,
I did as you suggested and the message returned as undeliverable. I followed
the directions stated below. Unfortunately, I have now deleted the failure
notice. Would you be so kind as to do it manually?
Thank you for your assistance.
Peace,
Monique

Kim Cooper <coop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Monique:

 Regarding the 'bestwayfarms' mailing list (which is  separate from the one Kip
and Beth maintain manually) - did you try to do the  following:

with ?unsubscribe? in the Subject

 This was set up to run automatically, with  subscribe and unsubscribe.

 If this fails, it I can do it manually, but  I'd like to see the message you
sent so I can see what went wrong and make sure  this is automated.

 (I wish I had got the Betterway name - long  story)

 Thanks:

 Kim