[best_buddies] Re: 9 Years Young...

  • From: Jayabalan Subramanian <jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 10:04:02 +0530

I can't believe its been up for 9 years. Its been aptly called 9 years young. What a wonderful initiative by Vijay. Looking back, its been 16 years since we passed out of college but memories are still vivid. Time has gone by pretty quick, families have grown but bestbuddies has helped us keep in touch and updated. Lets hope this continues for many more years to come.

Regards,

JB

  Jayabalan Subramanian
Director - Engineering
Netmagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Direct Line: +91-22-4009 9171
Fax: +91-22-2685 0002
Email: jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
22, Nirlon Campus
Western Express Highway,
Goregaon (E), Mumbai - 400063.

www.netmagicsolutions.com

S.Ravichandran wrote:
Hi Guys,

Last Friday we had a small get together.
Ranga (computer science), Balamurali (computer science), Bommi, Bails & self had a good time
recollecting the good old memories.
Nevertheless to say we discussed about most of the guys & gals.
FYI Ranga & Balamurali are into business. Bommi still sells Medical equipments.

Keep in touch.

Ravi

vijay kumar wrote:
Friends

Did you know that the bestbuddies mailing list is 9 years old as on Saturday.
Thanks for all your wonderful support and contribution to develop this forum.
Let us keep this going.

Regards
VIjay

CoolHotmail : Your crazy personality deserves a unique email identity like yourname@xxxxxxxxxxx. Choose from this and hundreds other unique email ids now Try it!

--
**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer ***************** This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. NetMagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. NetMagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the NetMagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.'s e-mail system. ***************** End of Disclaimer *******************