[best_buddies] Re: 9 Years Young...

  • From: Sundaravadivelu Nagarajan <sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 15:33:15 +0000

Hi Vijay,

On behalf of our friends I thank you very much for creating this bestbuddies
mailing list. We were able to share lot of good moments. We need to involve
much more and share things.

Anyways guys, for your information I'm still in Toronto, Canada. So far so
good. Keep in touch guys.

Sundar.

From: vijaymds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [best_buddies]
9 Years Young...Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 18:44:12 +0530

Friends Did you know that the bestbuddies mailing list is 9 years old as on
Saturday. Thanks for all your wonderful support and contribution to develop
this forum.Let us keep this going. RegardsVIjay

CoolHotmail : Your crazy personality deserves a unique email identity like
yourname@xxxxxxxxxxxx Choose from this and hundreds other unique email ids now
Try it!
Catch the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and learn more on fashion and
lifestyle.
http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in