[beports] Re: wput patches

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 00:07:37 -0700

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 12:54 PM, Grzegorz Dąbrowski
<grzegorz.dabrowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see that wput doesn't build -
> http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts/wiki/net-misc/wput
> I created patches for wput 3 weeks ago -
> http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/pingwinek/trunk/packages/wput/

Thanks for the patches Grzegorz.  Build went ok, except I had to
create the target folder(s), adding the
"install -d some/directory" you suggested should fix that right up.
Does it work if you use the -d option at the same time you are trying
to install into that directory or should you do it in two steps?  If
it can be done all at once, then perhaps add the -d to your patch and
it should then just work.  When I built it, it didn't pick up openssl,
not sure why, is there already a haiku ticket against that?  Do I have
to first build openssl such that it includes all of the required
libraries?  I'm assuming that's the case and will give that a try
tomorrow.  But for tonight I've updated the wput page and posted a
rev1 binary on the ports.haiku-files.org download page.  It's without
ssl for now though.  I actually used it to upload itself to a website
and then copied it down into my host pc which is running ubuntu.
Handy little utility, perhaps it should be included with Haiku...
-scottmc
ăčŽŰ!˘gŠjĄśÚţÚ(?ĆŹąé??§(?đ^>?í°¸ŹľŞÜ?+޲m§˙đĂëyéb˛Ű(ŽÚ­Čb˝ë?męhŽŰvh§?ËkjŘŻyĘ'ľ§-nˇ??٨łŽ|Ö?ŕ