[beports] Re: wput patches

  • From: Grzegorz Dąbrowski <grzegorz.dabrowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 21:04:38 +0000

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:05:27 -0700
"scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Cool, I'm give it a try out here soon.  Any luck in making libjpeg.so?
>  It's needed for making SDL_image.  Do you have write access to
> beports?  Can you tell us more about your 'box' format?  Perhaps you
> and Brecht and discuss things and possibly merge efforts?
> I think he's still working on some issues with the plugins, maybe
> he'll give us a progress update soon on when the move will happen.
> -scott,c

Sure, I have libjpeg.so. For a current list of binary packages look
at: http://files.tiltos.com/repos/main/
I don't have write access to beports.
According to 'box' format,
documentation is still missing... XML box is a recipe how to build
package. There is also binary box format which is a tar archive. Try to
untar and see what is inside.
I'm thinking about merge but I don't have a concept.

--
Grzegorz Dąbrowski

--
BePorts homepage - http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts