[beports] Re: PortLog plugin

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (aka Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 13:18:56 -0700

Hi Scott,

Here is a quick follow up.

I have created the ports.haiku-files.org subdomain as a separate account with PHP 5.2.3 and FastCGI.

I will send you the login info (privately) so that you have full access to the subdomain. If anybody else on the list needs access to the account, please let me know.

Feel free to use this subdomain to host the binaries, as well as to run Trac if you want. Here is a document that may help setting up Trac:

http://flipturn.org/TracOnDreamhost.html

If you need/want help with the theming of the site, let me know; I can definitely help with that. :)

HTH. Cheers,

Koki

Jorge G. Mare (aka Koki) wrote:
Hi Scott,

scott mc wrote:
 That's definitely possible. What kind of resources would this require?

I think just FTP access and a folder where we can post to that would
then be read accessible to the world.

That's no problem.

I was actually trying to get an idea of the storage/traffic requirements. How many files and what sizes are we looking here?

I will try to setup something in the next few days. :)

Cheers,

Koki

--
BePorts homepage - http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts