[bcbirdclub] Yesterday & Today

  • From: "Jerry Thornhill" <mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 17:41:32 -0400

I’ve attached a few photos from the last two days. One shows a Black-bellied
Plover which was one of many we found in a corn field. Note the young corn in
the picture. Another shows a Black-necked Stilt in flight, another a nesting
Osprey that we were eyeball to eyeball with as the Lewes-Cape May Ferry
departed last night, and the last is a nesting American Oystercatcher just
inside the roped off area on a Cape May beach.

Jerry