[bcbirdclub] Shirt Orders

  • From: roger mayhorn <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 17:35:09 -0400 (EDT)

The deadline for ordering Buchanan County  B ird C lub shirts with the  club
logs  was last Friday, but the order will not actually go out until Wednesday
of this week. If anyone still wants one, follow the instructions below and get
it to Lynda Mayhorn at   lsmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx ASAP.

Below is part of the original post

Tee Shirts - 100% cotton in light blue or ash - Small - Xtra large $12.50 2XL
add $2.00 3XL add $3.00

Long-sleeved denim - faded blue - Small - Xtra large $26.00 2XL add $2.00 3XL
add $3.00

Long-sleeved Khaki - Small - Xtra large $28.00 2XL add $2.00 3XL add $3.00

We will also be placing orders for a (baseball type) cap with the club logo
soon.

To order shirts send the shirt size, type and quantity to lsmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx
by Friday, March 14

Once we have the shirts in hand they can be paid for and picked up at a
birdclub meeting or club outing. If you require shipping, shipping costs will
be added.

Here is a pic of the club logo. It will appear on each shirt above the left
pocket area, whether the shirt has or does not have a pocket.

Roger Mayhorn

BCBC President