[bcbirdclub] Schedule Change for BCBC Meeting

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 10:04:06 -0400

Hi All,
Monday October 12, which would be our regularly scheduled bird club meeting
date, is a holiday, and the public library will be closed so we have changed
our meeting to the earlier date of Monday October 5. Tom Hunter of Lebanon will
present the program of his and Laverne's recent birding trip to Ecuador led by
Tennessee Ornithologist, Fred Alsop. We will meet at the Buchanan County public
library at 6:00 p.m.

At 5:00 p.m. we will be having our pre-meeting meal at Bellacino's Restaurant,
which is located beside the Grundy Comfort Inn in the small, College Plaza.

As always our meetings are open to anyone who would like to join us, so come
join us.