[bcbirdclub] Re: Peregrine in Breaks Park

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rainbrk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 20:41:56 -0400

Dave,
Congratulations on the Peregrine!

Roger
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David & Susan Raines
  To: bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 8:56 AM
  Subject: [bcbirdclub] Peregrine in Breaks Park

  Dad and I walked the Loop Trail in the park yesterday afternoon. When we hike
this trail, we always take the side trail to the Chimney Rock overlook to enjoy
the view. The view this day included several Turkey Vultures, 3 Black Vultures
and high up in the same thermal an adult Peregrine Falcon. The Peregrine was
definitely serious about migrating, climbing extremely high before sailing of
toward Pine Mountain. Dave Raines-Breaks

2:02 AM