[bcbirdclub] Re: Louisana Waterthrush

  • From: "Janice Martin" <redwing@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <donc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'BCBC'" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:42:48 -0400

MessageDon,
I don't want to start any competition between friends but you have photographs
that stand up to someone else I know.  I won't mention any names but his
initials are (Roger Mayhorn).  I always said when I grow up I want be a
photographer like him but maybe I could be half as good as either of you.
Great photograph.   ....Sorry, Roger : (

Janice