[bcbirdclub] In Reference to Henslow's Sparrow

  • From: Michael Sanders <HAWK036@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan County Birdclub <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bristol Birdclub <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 20:54:03 -0400

I finally have a little time to post about the sparrow, when I came home I
posted the pics in a hurry, I had to rush out and start mowing before it got
dark. I would like to thank Rick Knight for helping in the identification of
the sparrow. I met up with Rick this evening around 4:50pm at rock creek to try
and get another look and grab a few photos. We were not disappointed as the
sparrow came out and sat on a limb for quit some time. I was able to get a few
good shots which I posted. Knight said I better get a good look because this
rarely happens where a Henslow's is just posing for the camera. I hope it hangs
around and affords others a look. Thanks again Rick.

Mike Sanders
List For Buchanan County Bird Club
website: www.bcbirdclub.org
Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/bcbirdclub