[bcbirdclub] Hawkwatch - Help needed

  • From: Thomas Hunter <opiehunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: buchanan co bc <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 04:36:05 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings. I need help.  I need someone to substitute for me as the official
counter for the Mendota Hawkwatch on Sunday September 15th. I have a long
standing commitment for that day and I need a day off.
Speaking of help, the bulk of the migrating hawks will be passing by the tower
during the next 2 weeks and I need help with the count. If you cannot make a
full day commitment please come and help for as long as you can. You do not
have to be an expert just show up and help me look for hawks. Any help is
sincerely appreciated.
I will have a group of high school kids visiting on September 18th and I can
use a couple of people on that day. Also, the Dungannon Elementary School 6th
and 7th graders are planning to come up to the Hawkwatch during September. I
will let everyone know when they will be here.
If you have questions I can be reached at opiehunter@xxxxxxxxx or my cell
number is 540-250-2516. Thanks in advance.
 Mendota Fire Tower Hawkwatch Coordinator
Tom Hunter
Russell County Bird Club
Lebanon, VA