[bcbirdclub] Re: Grosbeaks,Siskins & more

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 23:23:18 -0400

David, Nice list. Thanks for posting it. I noticed that you still have
White-throated Sparrows. I also saw one on Wednesday, the 30th. As you and I
were discussing recently, our late date for the area is May 3rd. Maybe we will
still have one on May 3rd to add to the celebration of your birthday.

So if anyone sees a White-throated Sparrow on May 3rd or later, please post it.
Let's see if we can equal our late date or possibly surpass it.