[bcbirdclub] Fw: HGTV My Backyard goes Disney

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 17:36:56 -0400

My apologies for the strange message that appeared on the listserve. It was
sent to me for approval since freelists didn't recognize the sender's address
and it should have been reposted correctly.
It was from BCBC member Dan Kendrick, and below is the original message.

Be sure and watch June 6, 13, 20 and 27th on HGTV for a new show that Kendrick
and O'Dell landscaping is a part of. The first 4 shows take place in Orlando
Florida. 2 additional shows follow which will be shot in the Cincinnati Ohio
area. Thanks, Dan