[bcbirdclub] FW: [BIRDHAWK] Chilean Satellite-tagged tundra peregrine heading down the east coast?

  • From: "Bob" <bebirding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 06:42:56 -0400

Hi All,
The below site is a good place to see what is happening with a migrating
Peregrine Falcon out of Canada.  I find it amazing that Elizabetha decided
to fly 1,416 miles in two days to southern Florida.  But it is a very
interesting and educational web site (www.frg.org).  Those of you who are
watching migrating hawks the Northern Goshawks made a big appearance this
past weekend at the northern hawkwatch sites and one was spotted at Rockfish
Gap on October 18 this past Saturday.

Bob(Bebirding)Riggs
Lebanon, VA