BBspot Update - 12/4/09

  • From: Brian Briggs <briggsb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bbspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 09:47:11 -0500

Shop Amazon with this link and help BBspot.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home/bbspot-20

NEW STUFF

Features:

Left 4 Dead: The Beatles will be hitting the shelves soon...
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2009/11/left-4-dead-the-beatles.html

Top 11 signs you're at a geek's house for Thanksgiving...
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2009/11/top-11-geek-thanksgiving-2.html

Top 11 imaginary features of the imaginary Apple tablet...
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2009/12/top-11-apple-tablet-features.html

Microsoft readies Bing Ring as competitor to Google Voice...
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2009/12/microsoft-bing-ring.html

A fun flash game for your Friday...
http://www.bbspot.com/games/Globular/

What do I think of James Cameron latest film: Avatar...
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2009/12/review-avatar.html

BBlooper

Designer bag...
http://www.bbspot.com/News/BBloopers/2009/11/3918.php

Cyber Monday deal
http://www.bbspot.com/News/BBloopers/2009/11/3917.php
------------------------------
SITE NEWS

- Thank you for all your generous support so far...
(http://www.bbspot.com/store/subscribe.html)

- Vote in this week's poll: When should the holiday shopping season
start? (http://www.bbspot.com/polls/) Find out whether your fellow
BBspotters are in Team Jacob or Team Edward's camp...
(http://www.bbspot.com/polls/2009/04-December-2009.html)

- Not enough BB for you on BBspot?  Follow me on Twitter...
(http://www.twitter.com/briggsb)

- Still don't have your signed copy of The BBook of Geek?  And you
call yourself a geek... (http://www.bbspot.com/store/bbook-store.html)

- Be my friend on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/Brian.Briggs)
------------------------------
QUOTE OF THE WEEK

When Solomon said there was a time and a place for everything he had
not encountered the problem of parking his automobile.
-Bob Edwards
------------------------------
LINKS OF THE WEEK

Here are my favorite 5 links from the BBspot Daily Spot section
(updated M-F) in case you missed them during the week.  All the links
during the week can be found here:
http://www.bbspot.com/archives_links.html

A twist on a common solitaire game which adds another challenge...
http://www.solitaireparadise.com/games_list/tripeaks_reserve.html

Star Wars Facebook statuses...
http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1794889

The best fantasy books...
http://www.theweek.com/article/index/102447/Best_books__chosen_by_Lev_Grossman

The ultimate food chain diagram...
http://www.buzzfeed.com/scott/ultimate-food-chain/

The computers are down...
http://i.imgur.com/SUXnU.jpg

OR

Use the convenient form on http://www.bbspot.com

OR

If you have problems with any of these methods, please e-mail me at
briggsb@xxxxxxxxxx

Brian Briggs
Stay Geeky!
http://www.bbspot.com