[BBC-MEMBERS] Re: Natural Tunnel Weekend

  • From: Judith Roach <roachjudith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bbc-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 22:39:29 +0000

Dave     I definitely can't help with the hikes so don't know how much I can
contribute to the weekend.  Guess I could bring the fire pot starter and cook
supper Saturday night while you all are out hiking.  I probably wouldn't stay
Saturday night if I come.  These weekends are always fun.  Judy

From: daveworley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bbc-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BBC-MEMBERS] Natural Tunnel Weekend
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 07:42:43 -0400

There are five bedrooms open for this weekend.
I have not heard from anyone attending this event.
It is free, we just lead bird walks.
Diana and I will be there Friday afternoon about 3 pm.
Give me a call or an email.
276-971-7244

Dave