[BBC-MEMBERS] Re: Natural Tunnel Weekend

  • From: f_wagers@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bbc-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 12:51:06 -0400 (EDT)

Dave, I am going to try to come Fri. evening. Hope to stay Sat.day. Thanks Faye

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Mary Erwin wrote:

 Hi Dave,

I don't know yet if I can come for the weekend. I was at the park for a meeting yesterday afternoon and spent a few minutes listening for birds at Cove Ridge and the Blockhouse.

Ovenbird
B&W warbler
Towhee
Swallows
Phoebe
Field sparrow
Brown thrasher
Meadowlark

I didn't have time to go up to the bus garage to listen for Prairie warbler.

Over Gate City last night on my way home I had my first Nighthawks of the season.

Mary Erwin

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 7:42 AM, Dave Worley wrote:

  There are five bedrooms open for this weekend.
I have not heard from anyone attending this event.
It is free, we just lead bird walks.
Diana and I will be there Friday afternoon about 3 pm.
Give me a call or an email.
276-971-7244

Dave