[Soccer!!] Re: Lickmill

  • From: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 10:53:00 -0800

I guess that some people will get confused with where Monday's game is on.
Transition easily triggers overshoot/undershoot in a natural system and it will
request time to settle always. I will come to Baylands today. If we can't make
a game over there, then I will see you all at Lickmill. Thanks.

-Andy

On Sunday, November 2, 2014 10:26 PM, "baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all, since we will play at Lickmill for the winter.
Should we start playing tomorrow at 12pm at Lickmill?
Phong