[Soccer!!] Re: Lickmill

  • From: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 10:53:03 -0800

Exactly my point! The reason I think it's better to switch to Lickmill starting
this week is to eliminate any uncertainty.

Baylands' availability is updated everyday at 11am. So if we want to keep
playing at Baylands, everybody needs to check his email after 11 to find out if
we can play at Baylands on that day or have to move.

Either field is fine with me. I just don't want us to end up splitting up over
lack of coordination. I vote Lickmill.

Theo.