[battlefield] Steam Sale

  • From: Dan <tedbot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 13:21:39 -0800

So I was thinking as I looked through the steam sale stuff what games are really worth buying. So I figured I would send a group spam with games I have given a chance and seem to be worth playing.

*Arma 3* - First person shooter open world, large scale, combined arms combat as close to real as you can get.
*Dying Light* - First person open world zombie kill fest, great fun due to the day night cycle giving the game a unique play style at times of the day.
*Insurgency* - First person shooter, Coop and PvP. You have a point system to equip your solder, gameplay is fast and fun.
*Killing Floor 2* - First person survival. Fast, fun, lots of shooting.
*Squad* - Successor to Battlefield 2 mod project reality. Its in Alpha rite now, I have played a few rounds had good fun. if they can hit there plans its going to be a great game.
*Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege* - Destructible world, really fun when you get a team willing to work together.
*Warhammer: End times - Vermintide* - Left 4 dead with classes. story driven maps. has good amount of replay.

If you guys have any suggestions feel free to forward them on!

Merry Christmas! hope you all had a great holiday.

feel free to add me on steam ba1zac.