[battlefield] Re: Steam Sale

  • From: Daniel Kulbacki <danbackattack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 13:59:26 -0700

I am on the last bit of Dying light and I would also love to play more. I
found a big part of it is playing by yourself not so much the missions but
just exploring the city and practicing unlocking things and getting tones
of material to craft. This helps a lot with unlocking abilities also. Its
still really tough when you have a bunch of abilities unlocked but its
worth a rage quit or two if everyone has the grappling hook and your left
fighting the zombies or cant get to a ledge.

On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 11:07 AM, Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I need to finish it as well.
On Dec 30, 2015 11:07 AM, "chris brooks" <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah. I stopped playing dying light after I hit the second city,need to
finish that one too.
On Dec 30, 2015 10:48 AM, "bl00k" <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey, let me know whenever you are going to play Dying Light. I'd love to
play that with you. We can start where ever you are in it and I won't run
ahead doing everything for you.

On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 10:27 AM, Travis Mckee <baghtal@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Wife and I both got Steam controllers -- very impressed actually! good
weight to them, doesn't feel like they'll snap in two pieces. Good things.

Also Arma. I got Arma II for The Running Simulator game (a.k.a. DayZ)
and spent 10+ hours practicing how to fly a helicopter because DAMN it
isn't easy! Dying Light is probably next up on my list

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Martin Brownell <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I bought it for Rocket League. It works okay the placement of the A-B
button makes it a little hard to hit. I mapped the boost button to the
bottom triggers but it is taking time to get used to.

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 9:52 PM, Daniel <danbackattack@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

What games are you planning to play with it?

Daniel Kulbacki

On Dec 28, 2015, at 9:24 PM, Martin Brownell <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It feels way cheaper than it looks :-). The control of the analog
stick is better than the Xbox controllers. The buttons on the bottom are
fantastic. Over all it leads me to believe the Xbox on elite controller
would be best but still really expensive. This was only 49 and included
the
wireless dongle.
On Dec 28, 2015 8:56 PM, "bl00k" <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The plastic looks cheap. Does it feel good?*

*that's what she said.

Sent from my iPwn.

On Dec 28, 2015, at 8:36 PM, Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Eek! What do you think of it? The new form factor kinda scares me.
On Dec 28, 2015 8:25 PM, "marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx" <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sent from my ASUS

--