[battlefield] Re: Double XP

  • From: Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 22:21:18 -0600

Yeah, it was definitely a strange chain of events.  Somehow, the SATA cable
partially disconnected. That's why it wouldn't boot up. Now the NIC has
failed (which I guess explains the lag) and out of the blue, Windows is
showing as not activated and I can't get online to fix that. Hopefully I
can find a NIC at a local store tomorrow. PITA.