[battlefield] Re: Double XP

  • From: Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 07:34:45 -0600

I appreciate the offer. I'll let you know. I thought I had one at work but
now that I'm here it's gone so I either gave that one away too or I chucked
it.  I may just go buy one if a store close to me has one...it'll come down
to what time I get out of work today if I have time to coordinate with you.

Thanks