[battlefield] Re: BTW

  • From: Travis Nutley <travisnutley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 11:04:44 -0600

I don't know much about the setup, but I'll come play! :)

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 7:41 PM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

BTW...minecraft is like gaming for masochists

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 6:33 PM, Ryan Hawley <ryan.hawley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

BTW, it's like minecraft for masochists.
On Apr 19, 2015 6:08 PM, "bl00k" <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry, that doesn't really tell you much.

BTW is a mod for Minecraft that makes the game much much more in depth
and a heck of a lot harder.

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 6:07 PM, bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

By the way.... it's Better Than Wolves.

See what I did there?