[bas] Re: bas Digest V1 #35

  • From: "Jack Folloni" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jafolloni@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 02:20:46 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks Gary!  I'm sure you'll do great.  I'll flip you some notes tomorrow that
you can cherry pick for content.
Best wishes,
Jack
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 19:06:18 +0000 (UTC)
From: "Jack Folloni" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"jafolloni@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Subject: [bas] June Plate match announcement...for Tuesday June 23rd

Hi Action Shooters -
I'll try to post this flyer over the weekend at the club.  Please let me know
if there are any edits or changes that you'd like.

Still looking for a volunteer to be the match director - No experience
required, you just have to give an entertaining welcome speech and stand
around looking important!  ;)
After the initial Swiss match I think I'd like to try two man teams or a
relay race match for extra fun (like we're not having enough already!)  If
any one has any ideas - please share with the group.

We'll likely run a 2-3 stage practice action match next Tuesday or the week
after the plate match.  Keep an eye out for that!

Take care and best regards,
Jack

which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please

End of bas Digest V1 #35