[baisl] Re: May BAISL meeting

  • From: Daina Dickman <daina.dickman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:12:30 -0700

I will be attending. Thank you for coordinating!

Daina Dickman
Brandeis Hillel Day School, SF

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 12:45 PM, Jenny Andrus <jenny_andrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I am planning to attend. Jenny Andrus

On Apr 20, 2015, at 12:26 PM, Lauri Vaughan wrote:

Dear BAISLites,

Jason Stone, our host for the May 5th BAISL meeting, is planning
accommodations and would much appreciate a more solid head count. If you
are planning to attend the May 5th meeting, please RSVP on the BAISL site
or reply to this email.

Thanks much!

Lauri J. Vaughan
President Bay Area Independent School Librarians
Upper School Campus Librarian
The Harker School
500 Saratoga Avenue
San Jose, CA 95129
408.345.9297
LauriV@xxxxxxxxxx

What I’m Reading… *Charlie, Presumed Dead *by Anne Heltzel
What I’m Hearing… *The Goldfinch *by Donna Tartt