[baisl] Re: May BAISL meeting

  • From: Lauri Vaughan <Lauri.Vaughan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 17:14:43 +0000

Never too late. Last minute attendees should always come! We just need ballpark
numbers for planning purposes. ☺

Lauri J. Vaughan
President Bay Area Independent School Librarians
Upper School Campus Librarian
The Harker School
500 Saratoga Avenue
San Jose, CA 95129
408.345.9297
LauriV@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:LauriV@xxxxxxxxxx>

What I’m Reading… Charlie, Presumed Dead by Anne Heltzel
What I’m Hearing… The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt