[baisl] Re: Library shelving

  • From: Becky Zeren <bzeren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 16:58:50 -0800

Dear Cathy,
Trinity School had all library shelves custom build by area carpenters.
They are solid oak, with cherry stain. The shelves are so full that dust is
not a problem. I have 3 generations of shelves, but it is hard to tell.
However, we do not have stacks. I need to maximize every inch of wall
space, so custom shelving worked for us. Becky, Trinity School