[baisl] Ingram vs. Baker & Taylor

  • From: Lorrie Culver <lculver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 16:38:13 +0000

We currently use Ingram as our vendor for book buying but we are thinking of
switching to Baker & Taylor. The main reason is that we have difficulties in
reaching our Ingram rep. He is not good about call-backs. We also wanted to
talk to Ingram about ebooks & no one has called us back or even emailed. Other
than that, we have been pretty happy with Ingram. We receive our deliveries
promptly even with processing.

Has anyone switched and been happier with one over the other?

Thank you,

Lorrie Culver
Technical Services & US Librarian
La Jolla Country Day School
9490 Genesee Ave.
La Jolla, CA  92037
(858)453-3440 x 163
Lculver@xxxxxxxxx

Currently reading Careless People by Sarah Churchwell.