[baisl] Re: Ingram vs. Baker & Taylor

  • From: Harrison Wilkes <wilkes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 09:08:56 -0800

We have been using both pretty consistently, often calling both vendors to
determine who has the more reasonable pricing for the same material. I
seldom deal directly with our representative at either location, preferring
to call their direct order line. We tend to lean more towards Baker and
Taylor, but I've been mostly satisfied with both vendors.