[baisl] Does anyone have a copy of the Kings Park documentary?

  • From: Trevor Calvert <tcalvert@xxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 10:38:27 -0700

Hi everyone,

I have a student who would like to watch Kings Park (
http://kingsparkmovie.com) -- a documentary on mental illness and the
titular institution -- and while I am happy to order it, it will take ten
days to arrive which is too late for her project; does anyone in the Bay
Area have a copy which they would be willing to lend for a few days?

Thank you!

Trevor

--
---